Designed specifically for use with MFT mount cameras with Four Thirds sized sensors the lens strikes a useful balance between size form and function. Another early walk looking at the awakening of Paris from the Buttes-Chaumont to the Belleville district_____Website.

Slr Magic 10mm T2 1 - If you're searching for picture and video information linked to the keyword you have come to pay a visit to the right site. Our website gives you hints for viewing the highest quality video and image content, search and locate more informative video content and graphics that fit your interests. comprises one of tens of thousands of video collections from several sources, especially Youtube, so we recommend this video that you see. This site is for them to stop by this site.

Slr Magic Hyperprime Cine 1021mft Hyperprime Cine 10mm T2 1 Mft Blackmagic Cinema Camera Slr Cinema Camera

10 rows Clickless Iris Ring.

Slr magic 10mm t2 1. The SLR Magic HyperPrime CINE 10mm T21 MSRP. Designed specifically for use with MFT mount cameras with Four Thirds sized sensors the lens strikes a useful balance between size form and function. Details about SLR magic 10mm T21 Cine lens for M43.

179 US will be available from authorized SLR Magic dealers starting end of October 2014. The SLR Magic CINE 10mm t21 Lens Review by Amy Tony Medina Generally Ive really enjoyed the SLR Magic lenses as I already own the 23mm f17 Hyperprime and 35mm T14 CINE and use them on my Fuji APS-C cameras often. SLR MAGIC HYPERPRIME CINE 10MM T21 Lens MFT Mount SLR-1021MFT.

The SLR Magic HyperPrime CINE 10mm T21 will be first presented at Photokina 2014 fair. 13 Elements in 12 groups. The SLR Magic wide angle is now available and gives you back your 24mm wide-end in 23x 4K mode.

The SLR Magic wide angle is now available and gives you back your 24mm wide-end in 23x 4K mode. L-011 Hall 51 during the fairs which are to be held in Cologne from 16th to 21st of September 2014. Ive just received on Wednesday the upcoming SLR Magic 10mm T21eq.

SLR magic 10mm T21 Cine lens for M43. Two of the most exciting lenses for GH4 and BMPCC users at Photokina were the SLR Magic 10mm T21 and the Voigtlander 10mm F095. You could view it.

Joining the other MFT mount SLR Magic Hyperprimes is the 10mm T21. 799 US and SLR Magic 77 ND 04-ND 18 filter MSRP. The aperture ring is clickless and smooth so its easy to quickly and silently change the aperture even when filming.

Two of the most exciting lenses for GH4 and BMPCC users at Photokina were the SLR Magic 10mm T21 and the Voigtlander 10mm F095. SLR Magic 10mm T21 is currently in-stock at BH click here to check current price and full specs. The SLR Magic stand would be in No.

The SLR Magic HyperPrime CINE 10mm T21. Find many great new used options and get the best deals for SLR Magic HYPER Prime Lens 10mm T21 MFT Mount at the best online prices at eBay. Seb wasnt the only filmmaker to get his hands on a pre-release version of the 10mm T21 however.

Designed specifically for use with MFT mount cameras with Four Thirds sized sensors the lens strikes a useful balance between size form and function. Released in october 2014 My very first impressions. Joining the other MFT mount SLR Magic Hyperprimes is the 10mm T21 Hyperprime Cine Lens.

11 rows SLR Magic HyperPrime CINE 10mm T21 lens for Micro Four Thirds Mount. SLR Magic Hyperprime 10mm T21 Construction of the lens is very good. For all those who want to visit Photokina 2014 fairs.

HyperPrime 10mm T21 Joining the other MFT mount SLR Magic Hyperprimes is the 10mm T21 Hyperprime Cine Lens. SLR Magic 10mm T21 Hyperprime Cine Lens with MFT Mount Joining the other MFT mount SLR Magic Hyperprimes is the 10mm T21 Hyperprime Cine Lens. Designed specifically for use with MFT mount cameras with Four Thirds sized sensors the lens strikes a.

When Steve asked me if I wanted to review the new SLR Magic CINE 10mm T21 for Micro 43 I jumped at the chance. Joining the other MFT mount SLR Magic HyperPrime is the 10mm T21 HyperPrime Cine Lens. Solid heavy 420g compact sharp at full aperture T21 only 85cm minimum focus distance.

In September SLR Magic introduced their 10mm T21 HyperPrime Cine a lens that largely alleviates this issue. The lens is compact made of metal and feels very solid but is quite heavy 420g as a consequence in fact its the heavier lens Ive used with my GH4. The 10mm lens features sharp images exhibiting little corner and edge distortion even when the iris is at.

Weve already seen that the GH4 pairs extremely well with this lens in a test from filmmaker Seb Farges. 10mm 20mm MFT Geared Focus Iris. F18 and their upcoming variable ND filter.

The HyperPrime CINE. SLR Magic 10mm T21 on GH4 4K and 96fps 1080p mode.

Metabones Announces New Speed Booster Ultras A Speed Booster S And More Booster Speed Ultra

Slr Magic Hyperprime Cine 10mm T2 1 Review Eoshd Slr Camera Reviews Filmmaking Gear

Nokton 10 5mm F 0 95 Camera Lens Lenses

82mm Variable Nd Filter Variables Filters Slr

Noktor By Slr Magic Hyperprime 12mm F 1 6 Ultra Fast Lens Review By Steve Huff Slr Micro Lens

Pin On Dslr Gear And Filmmaking

Slr Magic Anamorphot Cine 2xmftset Anamorphot Cine 2x 3 Lens Set Mft Photography Gear Lens Slr

Pin On Bmpcc Lenses

2 New Affordable Lenses From Slr Magic Cine Lenses Slr Powerade Bottle

Related Posts